8/3/08

Baltimore- Raven's Country

I said goodbye to my family and friends less than 24 hours ago and I already feel pretty at home. Although I am already missing those cathedral celings and the 79' vette outside, I really like my new apartment. For those of you that don't know (I'm sure there is only 1 or 2 because Poppa Bear LOVES to tell everyone) I got a job in Baltimore and moved here today. As you'll see, my apartment is very cute. there are tons of stuff that will be on my walls soon- bare with me.
I have my first day of training tomorrow morning. Wish me luck.










14 comments:

gasfairypb said...

Golden oppertunity

gasfairypb said...

Just seeing the pictures of your new place makes me feel like I was a part of the next step in your life.Thanks for letting me keep my track shoes on.Miss you bunches and love you a lot.Poppabear........

mark said...

and marky mark surfs in for the silver. miss your gutz already nicki d.

mark said...

i was looking at the pictures and in the one of your room, i couldnt help but notice the angel face glowing in the mirror.

Nicki said...

that's just the flash. duh. i miss you guys too!!

gasfairypb said...

looks like bronz,aluminun and papyrus are still up for grab......at the rate these posts are being recorded,we may have to time this metal race with a calender not with a stopwatch.

Anonymous said...

tally ho, bronze for rye.

Nicki said...

you just gotta give everyone a little time to get back into the swing of things.

gasfairypb said...

I don't know nick,just how big do you think this swing is?

mark said...

maybe like skycoaster big?

Anonymous said...

papyrus. this one caught me off guard.

gasfairypb said...

kristofer.......you are deffinetly the michael phelps of papyrus

Anonymous said...

Obviously I suck at checking this blog. I'll try to do better. Miss Pretty, I'm so very proud of you and I love your apartment!

Miss you.

randivoss said...

Its more than just a bowl